LEVOIT LV-H132 Air Purifier for Home with True HEPA Filter, Odor Allergies Eliminator for Smokers, Smoke, Dust, Mold, Pets, Air Cleaner with Optional Night Light, US-120V, White, 2-Year Warranty
- Designed in California. 100% ozone free, does not use UV or ions which produce trace amounts of measurable ozone, a harmful air pollutant
- 3 Stage Filtration System: Pre-filter, TRUE HEPA Filter, & Activated Carbon Filter. It removes 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, odor, mold spores, and pet dander; filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger and filters air pollution of PM 2.5
- 3 Speed Settings (low, medium, and high) provide options for various conditions
- Quietly operates throughout the night, and has a gentle night light with two brightness settings
- Unique size and contemporary design makes it a perfect fit in smaller rooms or office spaces. The perfect gift for family, friends, and office mates
- 1-year buyer assurance (with a free option to extend it by 1 more year) and lifetime support; CARB, ETL&FCC-approved. Note: please remove the plastic bag of the HEPA filter and charcoal filter before running the air purifier
- On average, the filter should be replaced every 6 months and is available for purchase (Search for: LV-H132-RF); the air filter may need to be replaced sooner or later depending on the air quality in your area
reviews
Highly recommend. Super fresh air!
Brandon Cohen
This is my first air purifier, and I gotta say, it's pretty amazing.
There is a button that looks like documents. Not sure what it does. I didn't read the manual. Maybe it's some sort of reset for the filter?
Pros:
- Very sleek, small
- Nice blue nightlight settings (2 levels)
- 3 speeds
Speed 1 is super quiet
Speed 2 is around the noise level of a fridge
Speed 3 might be a bit loud for you, but around
There is a button that looks like documents. Not sure what it does. I didn't read the manual. Maybe it's some sort of reset for the filter?
Pros:
- Very sleek, small
- Nice blue nightlight settings (2 levels)
- 3 speeds
Speed 1 is super quiet
Speed 2 is around the noise level of a fridge
Speed 3 might be a bit loud for you, but around
the same noise level of a normal fan
- Clean air! I've woken up feeling great since we've had it!
- Very sensitive buttons
- Only have to change the filter 6-12 months
- Easy setup, just remove the bag on the filter
Cons:
- Clicking a button has a high pitched noise that you can't mute
- Speed 3 may be a bit loud for you
- Sensitive buttons may be annoying for you, I accidentally hit the off button all the time
- Clean air! I've woken up feeling great since we've had it!
- Very sensitive buttons
- Only have to change the filter 6-12 months
- Easy setup, just remove the bag on the filter
Cons:
- Clicking a button has a high pitched noise that you can't mute
- Speed 3 may be a bit loud for you
- Sensitive buttons may be annoying for you, I accidentally hit the off button all the time
Placement is key
Shell 🐚I got this a few weeks ago for my bedroom. The air has been super dusty ever since a massive cleaning sent dust flying from every hard to reach book and cranny. While reading the setup guide. I saw that it couldn’t go within 15” of an obstruction on any side. I decided to place it near my laundry hamper and bedroom door.
Within a day I noticed that my room smelled much better (I had apparently gone nose blind to the laundry smell) but the air quality wasn’t any better. In fact, dust seemed like it was floating around more than ever. In the next few weeks I noticed if I brought a cup of water to my room, within a few hours it would get little dust floaters coating the top of the cup.
I saw a picture of someone else’s review that put the filter on top of a tall piece of furniture. Yesterday, I decided to try that-maybe it would help. Immediately, I noticed things were way worse. I could barely breathe, coughing and choking on all the dust flying through the air.
So I sat and thought about it-why is this happening?? If the filter made the smell go away then why is it making the dust worse??? Then it clicked, the dust was getting sucked through the air to the filter, flying around everywhere, before the filter would even get a chance to clean it out.
I investigated, where was the dust doming from, and it occurred to me, the supply air duct. Sure enough, once I took the vent off I could see a pile of dust or dirt and grime at the bottom of the vent. I cleaned the vent out as best I could, and moved the filter next to the vent.
This morning I woke up with no dust floaters in my water cup and the air feels easier to breathe. My next step if I still have problems will be to get the air ducts in the house professionally cleaned.
I am very very impressed.
1. In reading the reviews here for this air cleaner, I noticed the company reached out to buyers who had a problem.
2. Levoit gives contact information on the product page.
3. We live in a very rural area, 2 hours drive from any city. I ordered the LEVOIT LV-H132 Purifier on Sunday. It arrived Tuesday noon-ish. and I don't have Prime shipping. ( not yet, at any rate).
4. Unpacking the purifier was easy-peasey, the instructions on how to put the filter, wrapped separately,
in place was a snap. I had it up and running in less that 30 minutes from bringing the box into the house.
That time included the "help" I had from our 2 cats, and reading the well written instructions.
5. You have to register it to initiate the warranty, which can be done online. Ran into a problem there, the web page was not working, so I sent an e-mail to Levoit. Got a rapid, within an hour, response, they asked for my Amazon order #, I hit reply with it, and they completed the warranty info for me. Bada boom, bada bing, just that easy.
On to the product. Think of it like a miniature R2-D2., after a diet. It's plastic, but sturdy material, and very attractive.
The lowest fan level is is barely audible. Would work very discretely in an office.
Even level 2 is just a slight background noise,
Level 3 is noticeable, but not much more than a box fan on low setting. I use mostly Level 2, have no problem sleeping when it runs at that level.
All the settings require only a quick tap.The buttons are very responsive.
As for the blue light, it is quite bright even at low setting. Since I am using the purifier in my bedroom,
I won't be using the light.
Lastly.... it works very well, the musty odor was gone by the next day. and I do not wake up with a stuffed head/sniffles, etc. anymore.
I bought the purifier because we have 2 cats, have heavy pollen from the trees that surround us, and we live in a hot humid environment, so allergies are too common. Lil R2-D2 seems to be handling all the problems quite well.
Gonna order this small one, for the other bedroom, and a large one for the living room, where the cats hang out most of the time.
Within a day I noticed that my room smelled much better (I had apparently gone nose blind to the laundry smell) but the air quality wasn’t any better. In fact, dust seemed like it was floating around more than ever. In the next few weeks I noticed if I brought a cup of water to my room, within a few hours it would get little dust floaters coating the top of the cup.
I saw a picture of someone else’s review that put the filter on top of a tall piece of furniture. Yesterday, I decided to try that-maybe it would help. Immediately, I noticed things were way worse. I could barely breathe, coughing and choking on all the dust flying through the air.
So I sat and thought about it-why is this happening?? If the filter made the smell go away then why is it making the dust worse??? Then it clicked, the dust was getting sucked through the air to the filter, flying around everywhere, before the filter would even get a chance to clean it out.
I investigated, where was the dust doming from, and it occurred to me, the supply air duct. Sure enough, once I took the vent off I could see a pile of dust or dirt and grime at the bottom of the vent. I cleaned the vent out as best I could, and moved the filter next to the vent.
This morning I woke up with no dust floaters in my water cup and the air feels easier to breathe. My next step if I still have problems will be to get the air ducts in the house professionally cleaned.
I am very very impressed.
MO
.Things I liked:1. In reading the reviews here for this air cleaner, I noticed the company reached out to buyers who had a problem.
2. Levoit gives contact information on the product page.
3. We live in a very rural area, 2 hours drive from any city. I ordered the LEVOIT LV-H132 Purifier on Sunday. It arrived Tuesday noon-ish. and I don't have Prime shipping. ( not yet, at any rate).
4. Unpacking the purifier was easy-peasey, the instructions on how to put the filter, wrapped separately,
in place was a snap. I had it up and running in less that 30 minutes from bringing the box into the house.
That time included the "help" I had from our 2 cats, and reading the well written instructions.
5. You have to register it to initiate the warranty, which can be done online. Ran into a problem there, the web page was not working, so I sent an e-mail to Levoit. Got a rapid, within an hour, response, they asked for my Amazon order #, I hit reply with it, and they completed the warranty info for me. Bada boom, bada bing, just that easy.
On to the product. Think of it like a miniature R2-D2., after a diet. It's plastic, but sturdy material, and very attractive.
The lowest fan level is is barely audible. Would work very discretely in an office.
Even level 2 is just a slight background noise,
Level 3 is noticeable, but not much more than a box fan on low setting. I use mostly Level 2, have no problem sleeping when it runs at that level.
All the settings require only a quick tap.The buttons are very responsive.
As for the blue light, it is quite bright even at low setting. Since I am using the purifier in my bedroom,
I won't be using the light.
Lastly.... it works very well, the musty odor was gone by the next day. and I do not wake up with a stuffed head/sniffles, etc. anymore.
I bought the purifier because we have 2 cats, have heavy pollen from the trees that surround us, and we live in a hot humid environment, so allergies are too common. Lil R2-D2 seems to be handling all the problems quite well.
Gonna order this small one, for the other bedroom, and a large one for the living room, where the cats hang out most of the time.



Comments
Post a Comment